Windows PC users now have four options:
- Download eBooks created for MSReader
- Download eBooks created for MobiPocket
- Download eBooks created for iSilo
- Just read them on web
from the White Estate website.
*Both MobiPocket & iSilo have released programs since the page was
originally created that will allow Windows users to read their eBooks.
The advantages of using MSReader on your computer include the ability
- Add written notes
- Add drawings
- Search the entire book at one time
- Save your place between readings
- Adjust font size of words
- Look up words instantly in the free optional dictionary (additional
- Have the eBooks read to you out loud from your computer (additional
- Same eBook file can be used on a PocketPC handheld device (in case
you have both).
Download MSReader here.
Download MobiPocket for PC here.
Download iSilo for Windows here.